Commonly abbreviated as BFFM, Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is a book authored by personal trainer and fitness specialist Tom Venuto.
Ever since this book was released online, it has become one of the more popular guides for weight loss and body building.
This program provides the user as much information as he or she needs to achieve their desired body.
This 340-page book is for the serious dieter who wants to fully understand the science behind dieting and fitness as it features information on proper food intake, exercise, and how to build your muscles.
Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is completely based on natural methods to achieve a healthier and leaner body without relying on any supplements or medications.
Therefore, it is much more suitable for different types of body and works whether you are male, female, fitness enthusiast or a beginner.
1. The tips and guidelines provided in the book are good for sustaining throughout your lifetime. Therefore, it provides long-term benefits instead of temporary reduction of weight or muscle building.
2. Instead of providing a “magic solution”, the book aims to educate readers on fitness and health.
3. There are no restrictions when it comes to your diet. So dont expect to count calories or be too worried about the amount of proteins you are consuming.
4. The book contains information on which foods to eat in order to enhance your metabolism so that you can burn fat more rapidly. Thus, providing a natural means to losing weight instead of crash dieting which can be hazardous to your health.
5. It encourages users to set fitness goals and take gradual steps toward that goal.
1. Due to the comprehensive information provided in this guide, this may not be suitable for beginners. The information provided in the book can be overwhelming to a point that it can lead to confusion.
2. Some users may be quickly discouraged and may discontinue the program since it does not suit anyone who does not have the patience to understand the complexities of all scientific processes involved.
Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is a program that works only for the committed user.
The information and the intricacies of the scientific approach mentioned in the book are beneficial in the long run, but not too appealing for those who want quick results.
However, it is a safer alternative since it is a drug-free method.
Overall it is a program that is not only geared towards weight loss but also improving your overall health and fitness.